Used For: EPDM drain outlets are used to join a rainwater down pipe to the EPDM membrane where the drain runs through the roof deck.
Size: Fits Standard Domestic Downpipe, 100mm Downpipe and 110 Downpipe.
1) Cut the drain flange down to leave a 25-35mm flange.
2) Cut the appropriate sized hole in the roof membrane. (68mm 100mm 110mm).
3) Insert the drain ensuring a positive fit inside the down pipe.
3) Fix to decking by screwing through the flange into the roof deck using 3 wood screws.
4) Prime the Internal Drain and surrounding roof membrane with rubber primer.
5) Cut a piece of 9″ Uncured Flashing to place over the internal drain ensuring at least 60mm extra on all sides is bonded to roof membrane
6) Adhere flashing to drain and membrane using seam roller once the primer is touch dry.
7) Cut a hole in the flashing making sure not to cut internal drain
8) Insert leaf guard.